Rules for Visitors to Family Entertainment Center KidZania
These Rules for Visitors to the Family Entertainment Center KidZania (hereinafter – the Rules) are a public offer as per art.437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and shall govern relations between Mechtarium LLC (hereinafter – the Park) and any person (hereinafter – Visitor) arising when such person visits the Family Entertainment Center KidZania, located at: No.4002, 4th Floor, Aviapark Shopping and Entertainment Complex, building 4, Khodynsky Bulvar, Moscow.
The offer is designed to provide the Visitor with the right to visit the Family Entertainment Center KidZania on the conditions envisaged in these Rules. The purchase of a ticket by the Visitor shall be considered as acceptance of these Rules.
As per Article 436 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, this offer is not irrevocable. The Seller shall have the right to refuse selling a ticket and allowing a visit to the Park to the persons who do not accept the terms of this Agreement.
Terms and Definitions:
- "Park" means the Family Entertainment Center KidZania.
- "Children" ("Child") means minors under 14 years of age.
- "Adults" means adult persons, as well as minors over 14 years of age.
- "Accompanying Person" means a parent or another adult legitimate representative of the Child.
- "Visitor" means any person who is not the Park's Staff Member and who is attending the Park's territory.
- "Game Zone" means Gaming Activity area.
- "Gaming Activity" means all the actions carried out by the Visitor under the guidance of a Park Staff Member in a particular Game Zone envisaged by the scenario of this Game Zone.
- General Provisions
- The Family Entertainment Center KidZania is a mini-city for Children, where they get an opportunity to try their hand at various professions through participation in the Park's Gaming Activities.
- These Rules for Visitors shall apply, without exception, to all the persons visiting the Park's territory, as well as to all the legitimate representatives of minors visiting the Park's territory.
- By purchasing a ticket, Visitors accept these Rules, as well as the Park Game Zones' Rules displayed at the entrance to each Game Zone.
- The issuance of a bracelet to the Visitor is considered to be the start of his or her visit. At the end of his or her visit, the Visitor shall return the bracelet to the Park's Staff Member.
- A single visit to the Park lasts 4 hours. In the event that the Visitor enters the Park less than 4 hours before the Park's end of business, the duration of the visit shall be calculated from the moment of the issuance of a bracelet to the moment when the Park closes, which means that the duration of the visit will be under 4 hours.
- Some of the Park's Game Zones may be closed at the discretion of the Park.
- Adults may enter the Park's territory only as the Accompanying Person of one or more Children between 4 and 14 years of age.
- Visitors to the Park are divided into the following categories:
- Children under 2 years of age
May attend the Park's territory only with the Accompanying Person. May not participate in a Gaming Activity. May visit the 'Kindergarten' and 'Keepers' Residence' Game Zones. Admission to the Park for this category is free of charge.
- Children between 2 and 4 years of age
May attend the Park's territory only with the Accompanying Person. May not participate in a Gaming Activity. May visit the 'Kindergarten' and 'Keepers' Residence' Game Zones.
- Children between 4 and 14 years of age
Participate in a Gaming Activity. Children between 4 and 7 years of age may attend the Park's territory only if accompanied by the Adult.
May attend the Park's territory only with a Child. May not participate in a Gaming Activity (except in cases where such possibility is provided for by the Game Zone's rules).
- Concession categories
Persons with disabilities (both Adults and Children) who are entitled to a discounted price to visit the Park, low-income families and orphans.
- The Park has no days-off or lunch breaks.
- The Park's Opening Hours:
Monday — Closed
Tuesday – Thursday — 10:00 — 20:00
Friday – Saturday — 10:00 — 21:00
Sunday — 10:00 — 20:00
- Tickets to the Park shall be sold only to Adults accompanying a Child.
- Tickets can be purchased either on the website or directly i the Park.
- If a ticket is purchased on the website, the Visitor shall produce at the entrance the Order's individual number and bar code issued to him or her after the payment for the Order was made. The Order's individual number and bar code may be submitted in paper or electronic form (i.e. on the screen of an electronic device allowing you to read the bar code of the Order; for this purpose, the surface of the device screen should not be mirror-like). When submitting the number and bar code of the Order, the Seller's staff member shall issue Park tickets to the Buyer in accordance with the quantity and categories of the Visitors that the Electronic Order was processed for.
- The number of tickets is limited.
- Visitors shall keep their tickets until the end of their stay in the Park.
- It is possible to visit the Park on one ticket only once and only by one Visitor of the category specified on the ticket.
- The Seller reserves the right to ask for a document confirming the Visitor's age. In the event that such document cannot be produced, the Seller is entitled to refuse a visit to the Park to such person.
- In the event that a concession ticket is purchased, the person shall produce an appropriate document confirming that he or she is eligible to a discounted ticket. In the event that such document cannot be produced, the Seller is entitled to refuse selling a discounted ticket to such person.
- The standard ticket price includes:
- for Children under 4 years of age:
- the right to enter and stay in the Park.
- for Children between 4 and 14 years of age:
- the right to enter and stay in the Park
- the right to participate for 4 hours in all of the Park's Gaming Activities, excluding: Petit Four Confectionery, IL Patio Pizzeria and T.G.I. Friday's Burgers (paid separately).
- for Adults:
- the right to enter and stay in the Park
- the right to attend the parents' relaxation zone
- food and drinks
- organizing private events;
- carrying out professional photo- and video-filming by third-party photographers and operators;
- obtaining copies of photographs made by the Park's photographers, as well as of copies of video-filming of a Gaming Activity;
- participating in activities of the T.G.I. Friday's Burgers, IL Patio Pizzeria and Petit Four Confectionery Game Zones.
- providing the Body Art, Face Painting and Tattoos service.
- Children may attend the Park only if accompanied by Adults, except for cases stipulated in the Park's Rules.
- Each Game Zone shall be attended by Children of a certain age, taking into account restrictions set out for this particular Game Zone at its entrance.
- Visitors to the Park are entitled to freely move around the streets and squares of the Park provided they have a valid ticket.
- Visitors shall observe each Game Zone's Rules in accordance with the introductory training provided by this zone's staff member before the start of the activity.
- Visitors shall follow the instructions of the Park's staff.
- When visiting a Game Zone, Children shall observe the queue. On completion of participation in a Gaming Activity, the Child is entitled to re-engage in it by joining the queue as normal.
- The Child shall obtain a marking on entry/exit in each Game Zone (including when exiting the Game Zone before the Gaming Activity is completed).
- During the Park's last business hour of the day, Visitors shall take into account the time allocated for a Gaming Activity, namely the time of their participation in a Gaming Activity cannot exceed the time remaining until the Park's end of business.
- Visitors shall treat the Park's props, equipment and other property with care.
- On completion of a Gaming Activity, Visitors shall return to the Game Zone's Staff Member all the props provided for temporary use, as well as the Park's equipment and other property used during the Gaming Activity.
- It is recommended that Visitors should preserve until the end of their stay in the Park the game props that they were given by the Park to keep.
- Visitors are not entitled to carry out photo- and video-filming inside a Game Zone.
- Adults are entitled to carry out photo- and video-filming of their Child in the Park (in the Park's streets and squares) for their personal purposes, using unprofessional technology and not including other Visitors and Park staff in the shots.
- Children under 4 years of age and Adults are not entitled to attend the Game Zones' territory, unless such possibility is stipulated in this Game Zone's rules).
- Children under 4 years of age and Adults are entitled to be spectators of the Gaming Activities the rules of which expressly envisage doing so, without interfering with the course of the Gaming Activity.
- Attending the 'Rock Climbing' and 'Building Site' Game Zones in dresses and skirts is prohibited.
- Children are not entitled to attend the parents' relaxation zone.
- Adults are entitled to leave the Park's territory, unless such Adult is the Accompanying Person of a Child under 7 years of age.
- In the event that a Child stays in the Park's territory without his or her Accompanying Person, the Accompanying Person shall provide information on the Child and him(her)self (by filling out the Park's standard form).
- Visitors shall provide their genuine information.
- The Accompanying Person shall ensure that the Park's Administration are able to contact him or her on the mobile number that he or she provides as their contact number.
- In the event that the Park makes a tannoy announcement asking a Visitor to come to a certain location in the Park, the Visitor shall immediately proceed to the specified location.
- The Accompanying Person shall return to the Park immediately (within 15 minutes) if the Park's Staff make such request.
- The Accompanying Person is not entitled to make claims against the Park's Staff and Administration regarding inappropriate supervising, educating and taking care of the Child.
- In the event that a Child has specific diseases, allergies or any other contraindications for participation in any Gaming Activity, the Accompanying Person of the Child shall report this to the Park's Staff, as well as to the Staff of the particular Game Zones when the Child attends them.
- The Park's Administration cannot accept responsibility for accidents occurring as a result of violating the Park's Rules by Visitors.
- In the event of claims against the work of the Park's Staff, the Visitor should contact directly the Park's Administration.
- To wear outdoor clothes — jackets, raincoats, overcoats, fur-coats etc.
- To bring to the Park's territory food and drinks that were not purchased in the Park's territory, except dietetic and baby food.
- To bring any food and drinks to the Game Zones.
- To bring and carry animals to the Park's territory.
- To smoke, including electronic cigarettes.
- To attend the Park's territory under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- To bring in and consume alcoholic drinks.
- To bring in and consume narcotic substances.
- To bring in items and substances prohibited or restricted for circulation in the RF territory, including firearms and cold weapons;
- To take bracelets and other property of the Park beyond its premises;
- For Children under 7 years of age, to attend the Park without an Accompanying Person;
- For Children, to attend the parents' relaxation room;
- For Adults, to attend the Park without Children, enter the Game Zones, queue instead of Children and participate in activities, unless such participation is expressly envisaged.
- To use physical force in the Park's territory towards Adults, Children or the Park's Staff.
- To raise voice, tell off, offend and undermine your own or other Children, Adults and the Park's Staff.
- To use foul language in the Park's territory.
- To physically punish your own or other Children.
- To damage other Visitors' property or the Park's property.
- The Park cannot accept responsibility:
- For the safety of clothes and other property left behind in the Park's territory.
- For the damage caused to a Child's clothes during his or her stay in the Park.
- Staff shall not be responsible for the damage caused to a Child's life, health and property where there is no fault of the Park's Staff.
- The Park's Staff do not supervise, educate and take care of Children regardless of their age.
- For Children over 7 years of age left in the Park at the discretion of the Accompanying Person.
- For inconsistent and incomplete information provided by the Accompanying Person, namely regarding the following information: The Child's and the Accompanying Person's full names, the Child's age, the Accompanying Person's contact telephone number.
- Bracelets are the Park's property. In the event that a bracelet gets lost or damaged, the Visitor shall pay a fine in the amount established by the Park.
- In the event of causing damage to props, equipment and other property of the Park, the Visitor (if the Visitor is a minor — his or her Accompanying Person) shall compensate the Park for the cost of the damaged props, equipment or other property of the Park.
- In the event that these Rules are violated, the Park's Administration are entitled to terminate these Visitors' stay in the Park, and their tickets cannot be refunded.
- In the event of the Child's or the Adult's inadequate behavior (aggressive behavior towards other Visitors, creating a danger of causing damage to life, health or property of third persons or causing such damage), the Park's Administration are entitled to terminate these Visitors' stay in the Park, and their tickets cannot be refunded. If the Child was not collected from the Park after the Park closed for the day (within an hour) and the Accompanying Person did not turn up within 15 minutes after he or she was contacted, or he or she is not available on the telephone number provided, the Park's Administration are entitled to hand the Child over to the police.
- Physical contact with Children on the part of the Park's Staff Member is possible only if it is required by the Gaming Activity, as well as if rendering assistance is required; otherwise physical contact is prohibited. Adults that are not the Child's Accompanying Person may have physical contact with other children only if the child requires urgent help.
- If necessary, the Park's Staff Member is entitled to provide the Child with first aid (which is not professional medical assistance) or call the ambulance, as well as inform the Accompanying Person about this.
- The Accompanying Person agrees that the Park may use an image of him or her and of the accompanied Child if such image was obtained by the Park during their stay in the Park.
- The Park has the right to use at no cost, during the whole term of validity of the exclusive right, the intellectual activity results created by the Park's Visitors in the course of their participation in Gaming Activities.
- The Park's Administration are entitled to introduce changes to these Rules unilaterally.