Be KidZanian Loyalty Program
This program of KidZania Family Infotainment Center (hereinafter referred to as the program) is a public offer in accordance with Art. 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and regulates the relationship between Mechtarium LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Park) and any natural person (hereinafter referred to as the Visitor) arising from a visit by such a person to the KidZania Family Infotainment Center located at Moscow, 4 Khodynsky Blvd., Aviapark Shopping Center, 4th floor, prem. 4002.
The subject matter of the offer is granting the Visitor the right to visit KidZania Family Infotainment Center on the terms and conditions provided for in this program. Acceptance is considered the purchase of a special document - "Passport" by the Visitor.
In accordance with Art.436 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, this offer is not irrevocable. The Seller is entitled to refuse to sell the Passport and forbid its subsequent use to persons who do not agree with the terms hereof.
Terms and definitions:
· Park shall mean KidZania Family Infotainment Center.
· Children (Child) shall mean minors under 15.
· Adults shall mean adults, as well as minors of 15 and older.
· Accompanying Person shall mean a parent or other legal adult representative of the Child. The accompanying person must have full legal capacity.
· Visitor shall mean any individual, not being the Park Employee, located in the territory of the Park.
· Play Zone shall mean the territory of the Play Activity.
· Play Activity shall mean a set of actions carried out by the Visitor under the supervision of the Park Employee, in a certain Play Zone provided by the scenario of this Play Zone.
· Passport shall mean a special document that gives privileges and discounts to its Holder/Participant. Upon issuance the passport is called "Naturalized", upon reaching the second level - "Distinguished", upon reaching the third level - "Honorable".
· Passport Holder (Program Participant) shall mean a child on whose behalf the Passport was acquired. If the Child has not reached the age that allows him or her to make small transactions in accordance with the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, then the Accompanying Person is recognized as the Passport Holder.
1. General Provisions
1.1. KidZania Family Infotainment Center is a mini-city for Children, where they have the opportunity to explore various professions, through participation in the Play Activities of the Park.
1.2. This Program applies to persons being the Passport Holder.
1.3. By purchasing the Passport, the Holder agrees with the rules and policies established by the Park, as well as with the rules of the Park's Play Zones, placed at each Play Zone entrance.
2. Program Registration Rules
2.1. The Passport can be purchased on behalf of the Child only by the Accompanying Persons who have the right to disclose the Child's personal data to third parties. The Passport is purchased at the Park Passport office or on the website KidZania.ru as part of an e-order. The cost of the Passport is determined by the Park Administration.
2.2. In case of purchase of the Passport on KidZania.ru website, it is issued and registered at the Park Passport Office.
2.4. To participate in the Program, it is necessary to complete registration which includes:
- familiarization with the Program, rules and policies of the Park;
- provision of personal and other data specified in this Program, related to the Child and the Accompanying Person;
- confirmation of consent to participate in the Program in electronic form and on paper.
2.5. When registering for the Program, the following data shall be provided:
2.5.1. Accompanying Person’s data
• First name;
• Mobile phone number;
• Country of residence;
2.5.2. Child’s data:
• First name;
• Age, date of birth (dd.mm.yy);
• Country of residence;
• Place of birth.
2.4. The list of data specified in Cl. 2.3. hereof may be amended by the Park Administration, an updated list shall be provided in the Park Passport Office and shall not require any amendments hereto.
2.5. The Park is entitled to transfer information collected about the Program participants to the countries other than the country where the information was originally collected, as well as to its affiliates. These countries might not have such data protection laws as the country where the information was originally collected has. In this case, the transfer of information is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as in accordance with the rules and policies adopted by the Park.
2.6. If the Child or the Accompanying Person refuses to provide the data, the Park does not carry out registration and denies the participation in this Program.
2.7. This Program stipulates that the Child does not provide contact details, including the email address, telephone number or home address, the data must be provided the Accompanying Person being the above data holder.
2.8. Within 24 hours after submitting the data specified in this section of the Program, the Accompanying Person receives a greeting message from the Program to the Accompanying Person’s e-mail address indicated during registration.
2.9. The Accompanying Person shall give its consent to Mechtarium, LLC (PSRN 1107746648250, Moscow, 4 Khodynsky Blvd.) for processing the submitted personal data specified in clause 2.5., using the automatic means or without such means, including collection, recording, automation, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, alteration), extraction, use, transfer, anonymization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data or other data as provided by Federal Law of 1107746648250 No. 4-FZ on Personal Data, with a view to participating in this Loyalty Program. This Consent is given for the period required for achievement of processing purposes and can be withdrawn in a written form by sending the official request with an entry of service made to the address of Mechtarium, LLC.
3. Privileges and Discounts Provided to Program Participants
3.4. The child on whose behalf the Passport has been purchased gets privileges (discounts) corresponding to each level:
- e-mail newsletters and invitations to events from the park;
- increase in the game payment in the amount of 2 Kidzos within each Play Zone;
- reduction in the game payment in the amount of 2 Kidzos for gaming goods or services within each Play Zone;
- 5% discount in the main park store *;
- e-mail newsletters and invitations to events from the park;
- increase in the game payment for the implementation of activities in the amount of 4 Kidzos within each Play Zone;
- reduction in the game payment in the amount of 4 Kidzos for gaming goods or services within each Play Zone;
- 10% discount in the main park store*;
- Access to exclusive updates within existing activities within each Play Zone (for example: choosing a role in the theater production, choosing a topic for a radio program, etc.);
- A special registration desk at the entrance area of the park.
- When moving to the second level, the Park replaces the Participant’s “Distinguished” Passport with the "Honorable" Passport.
- newsletters and invitations to events from the park by e-mail;
- increase in the game payment in the amount of 6 Kidzos within each Play Zone
- reduction in the game payment in the amount of 6 Kidzos for gaming goods and services within each Play Zone;
- 15% discount in the main park store*;
- Access to exclusive updates within existing activities within the Play Zones (for example: becoming a surgeon at a hospital, getting a branded mediator in a music studio, etc.);
- A special registration desk at the entrance area of the park;
- Invitations to events only for those who achieved the third level of the program;
* In the event that the Child cannot make transactions due to its lack of legal capacity or its restriction, these transactions shall be made by the Accompanying Persons in its presence having presented the Passport.
3.2. In order to participate in the Program and to reach higher levels, the Participant must every time present the Passport when entering the Park in order to get registered by the Park Employees.
3.3. A Child on whose behalf the passport was purchased is a first-level participant. Having passed 30 Play Activities (from the moment of registration in this program) in any KidZania park of the world, which is confirmed by a passport mark or otherwise identified, the Participant becomes a second-level program participant. Having passed 60 Play Activities (from the moment of registration in this program) in any KidZania park of the world, which is confirmed by a passport mark or otherwise identified, the Participant becomes a third-level program participant.
3.4. Visiting the play activities shall not be taken into account in this Program if the Passport has not been presented to the employee performing the procedure for registering Passports at the entrance, while failure to present the Passport shall not be grounds for suspending the participation of this Child in this program, but participating in the Play Activities without the Passport shall not affect the achievement of the next level by the Program Participant.
4. Management of Marketing Preferences of the Loyalty Program Participants
4.1. In addition to that indicated in section 3, the Program is aimed at informing its Participants (Accompanying Persons) about the following:
Service notifications (are mandatory, and the participant cannot refuse their distribution, as they allow to keep the confidentiality of the data transmitted):
4.1.1. A greeting letter;
4.1.2. A letter on changing the password, if requested by the Program Participant.
Marketing messages (Program participant (Accompanying person) may at any time refuse to receive these messages by clicking a special link specified in the message):
4.1.3. Affiliate program offers that include periodic messages from the Park in partnership with selected industry partners. These include offers, special invitations and advertising of thematic events held in the Park.
5.1. The Park Administration is entitled to make changes to this Program unilaterally.
5.2. This Program is displayed in the Passport Office and City Administration of the Park, as well as on the website www.KidZania.ru
5.3. The Park is entitled to disqualify any Program Participant and, therefore, terminate its participation in the Program without notice for any reason, including if this Participant fails to comply with cl. 1.3. hereof or abuses its rights granted by the Program, as well as in case of providing false information during registration.
5.4. The Park is entitled to unilaterally terminate or suspend this Program, having notified all participants about it 24 hours prior to the termination date.
5.5. A Passport with signs of forgery is withdrawn by the Park Administration without reimbursement of expenses for its purchase, no new passport is issued, participation in the Program is terminated.
5.6. In case of a mechanical damage that does not allow the identification of the Passport, the Passport shall not be accepted.
5.7. The passport is subject to recovery in case of loss or replacement in case of damage to the extent practically feasible for the Park, and the replacement cost is determined by the Park independently. Passport recovery or replacement in case of loss is only possible in the Park by the Child’s Accompanying Person, in other KidZanias of the world, such a service is not provided with respect to the Passport of the Park.
5.8. The Passport shall not create rights and obligations for third parties (Cl. 3 of Article 308 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation) which provide services/sell goods on the territory of the Park, therefore the Holder/ Program Participant is not entitled to present it to other persons, except the Park.
5.9. Not being aware of the Program terms or regulations, as well as the policies of the Park, is not grounds for presenting any claims by the Holders/Participants who purchased Passports. The Park shall not be liable for direct or indirect damage arising from their use.
5.10. These rules shall apply to all Passports issued in the Park, unless otherwise indicated therein.
5.11. Passports issued in the Park give privileges in other KidZania parks that operate in the world on conditions established by these parks.